As a Product Owner you must think of yourself as somebody who runs a business
As a Product Owner you are responsible for maximising value
In our Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) course you will learn all it takes to be a great Product Owner. We will teach you all the theory, tools and practices you need and doing that, we will share our personal experiences from years of practicing Product Ownership.
What you get from the CSPO-course:
- The ability to work on a strategic level with your product and tune the tactics into tangible releases
- Manage your portfolio and be able to forecast time and cost
- Being able to manage various techniques for forming and maintaining your product goal and backlog
- Eligibility to become a Certified Scrum Product Owner
- 14 PDUs from the PMI and 14 Scrum Education Units
Whether you work with software or physical product development our Scrum courses are designed to support you in working smarter – and becoming smarter.
We put a lot of effort into making sure the teaching is being related to the participants’ application of agile principles in their own organisation.
We don’t put a lot of effort into making fancy PowerPoint decks. In fact we don’t use PowerPoint at all.