The profession of Agile Coaching is way beyond enforcing a framework
You need to be interested in people, help them unlock their potential and enable them to grow - we provide the tools and competences to do so
In our coaching training the participants will learn about being an Agile coach using systemic coaching tools and techniques. They will learn about the various stances in Agile coaching (coaching, teaching, mentoring and advising), how to act within each of those stances and how to decide which stance to apply.
We expect that you as a participant have an experience level equal to a practicing ScrumMaster or team facilitator.
What you get from our Agile Coaching training:
- Learn the difference from being a ScrumMaster, an Agile Coach and a “normal” coach
- Coaching conversation techniques to help people reflect and get to action
- Deep understanding of team and organisational dynamics
- Teaching content made to stick
- Working with organisational impediments
- Conflict resolution
- Your personal growth as an Agile Coach
You will be certified as ICAgile Professional Coach upon completion of this training.
All prices are excl. VAT.
*For Africa residents register use coupon code: AFRICA for special price EUR 1100