An Agile Leadership certification is not just a nice piece of paper
Learn Agile Leadership through exercises and personal reflections
To be successful in leading a company on its Agile journey you must understand the dynamics and culture in the organisation and you must be able to see the possibilities for shaping the culture to support Agile.
But that is not enough. You also have to take a look at yourself, your leadership style and your habits. Once you are able to adjust your personal behaviours to support Agile, you will begin to succeed.
What you get from the Agile Leadership Journey
- The opportunity to mirror your personal leadership style against various leadership archetypes, and address your default habits
- Deep understanding of the journey that your organisation is about to onboard
- Knowledge about organisational dynamics and culture explored through case studies from successful transformations
- The tools you need to get started in your organisation
- Eligibility for certification in Agile Leadership, Essentials and Organisation (CAL-E and CAL-O) at Scrum Alliance
Agile leadership is a fundamentally different way of leading an organisation and to be successful you both need to believe and act in a truly agile manner.
We are – in all modesty – a team of the world’s best Agile Leadership coaches and trainers, and we have been refining our course content and facilitation over many years to make sure you get world-class learning experience.
We haven’t spent a lot of time learning all the tricks in MS Office, so don’t expect any fancy slide decks. Sorry!
|ALJ-CAL 🇬🇧 January 23, 2024 - January 24, 2024 - Amsterdam||Bent Myllerup||€1950||Book now|
|ALJ-CAL 🇬🇧 January 31, 2024 - February 1, 2024 - København||Bent Myllerup||kr.14500||Book now|
|ALJ-CAL 🇬🇧 February 5, 2024 - February 6, 2024 - Berlin||Bent Myllerup||€1950||Book now|
|ALJ-CAL 🇬🇧 March 13, 2024 - March 14, 2024 - Aarhus C||Bent Myllerup||kr.14500||Book now|
|ALJ-CAL 🇬🇧 June 12, 2024 - June 13, 2024 - København||Bent Myllerup||kr.14500||Book now|